- First 100 pre-registrations receive a free Triumph Come Home T-shirt
- $50 weekend Pre-registration includes 2 admissions, clean showers, restrooms, vending and camping on your own 20′ x 20′ site
- Registration at gate is $70 for the weekend
- General Admission $10 daily (does not include camping or meal)
- Technical Workshops
- Swap Meet/Auto Jumble
- Demo Bike Rides provided by Martin Moto
- ALSO: Saturday Night Banquet– Enjoy great food, door prizes and motorcycle fun – Pre registration only $13! Call 1.800.451.5113 for banquet tickets.
NEW TRIUMPH BOOK – Get your SIGNED copy at the Rally!
Internationally-known Triumph historians Lindsay Brooke and Dave Gaylin will be set up at this year’s event, autographing copies of the brand-new edition of their Triumph Motorcycles in America book—now back in print and thoroughly revamped! (The original 1995 edition has long been sold out, and used copies regularly sell for over $100.)
The new edition is a must-have for Triumph fans—a 9 x 12-inch hard cover beauty, with 224 pages packed with lots of new information and photos (many of them unpublished until now) that tell Triumph’s North American story unlike any other. Included are all-new chapters covering Triumph in Canada, the Triumph Dealer, and a section on Triumph Collectibles! And the forward is by popular Cycle World columnist and life-long Triumph owner/restorer Peter Egan.