To all our Triumph National Rally friends, we wanted to advise on our concerns with the Corona Virus epidemic and how it may impact the 2020 rally. At this point March 25th our rally is still scheduled and we intend to make every attempt to hold our great Triumph family reunion as scheduled. As we all know many events are being cancelled or postponed at this time. John and I are keeping all options open at this point and hope all our Triumph friends make it through this trying time. We intend to update everyone on this site as we get nearer to the event time. Please delay sending in pre-registrations until May 1st as we all watch how this unfortunate event unfolds. Thanks, Al and John – rally coordinators.